EASTER BLOG HOP 24TH MARCH
Hello everyone and welcome to the Easter Blog hop hosted by Lynda
If you have arrived here from blogger land and would like to hop with us then please start HERE.
I have created 2 8x8 cards from a kanban kit. The elements are all die cut and have been added to the card using pinflair glue, some bling and bows added also
I hope you like what i have created for this hop and would appreciate a comment on what you think.
Please now hop on over to Rachael for her easter creation
I am also entering these cards into the following challenges
http://thepixiecottage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pixie-cottage-challenge-113-easter-or.html - easter
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-63-get-ready-for-easter.html - get readt for easter
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-107-think-spring-winner-from.html - think spring
http://www.rileyandco.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/springing-into-another-challenge.html - spring with polka dots
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/sweetstamps-challenge-58-easter.html - easter
If you have arrived here from blogger land and would like to hop with us then please start HERE.
I have created 2 8x8 cards from a kanban kit. The elements are all die cut and have been added to the card using pinflair glue, some bling and bows added also
I hope you like what i have created for this hop and would appreciate a comment on what you think.
Please now hop on over to Rachael for her easter creation
I am also entering these cards into the following challenges
http://thepixiecottage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pixie-cottage-challenge-113-easter-or.html - easter
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-63-get-ready-for-easter.html - get readt for easter
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-107-think-spring-winner-from.html - think spring
http://www.rileyandco.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/springing-into-another-challenge.html - spring with polka dots
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/sweetstamps-challenge-58-easter.html - easter



Comments
Rhonda
craftingwithblue at gmail dot com
Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy
marial302003@yahoo.com
mjacobitz@gmail.com
Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette