Hello everyone and welcome to the Easter Blog hop hosted by Lynda
If you have arrived here from blogger land and would like to hop with us then please start HERE.
I have created 2 8x8 cards from a kanban kit. The elements are all die cut and have been added to the card using pinflair glue, some bling and bows added also
I hope you like what i have created for this hop and would appreciate a comment on what you think.
Please now hop on over to Rachael for her easter creation
I am also entering these cards into the following challenges
http://thepixiecottage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pixie-cottage-challenge-113-easter-or.html - easter
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-63-get-ready-for-easter.html - get readt for easter
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-107-think-spring-winner-from.html - think spring
http://www.rileyandco.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/springing-into-another-challenge.html - spring with polka dots
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/sweetstamps-challenge-58-easter.html - easter



14 comments:
beautiful cards gill. i love them.
Rhonda
craftingwithblue at gmail dot com
This is so cute...and sparkly! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!
Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
this card is wonderful and I love the image that you used.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy
so pretty love them so glad to be hopping with you today. hugs
great project
marial302003@yahoo.com
I really like your cards. The bling really makes it stand out and cute. Jearise in Lorby's World
Love your sparkly Easter cards!!!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!
Those are great.
mjacobitz@gmail.com
What a super elegant card. STUNNING! Love the 'sparkles'.
Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
Darling images- I love the sparkle around the image- how fun is that! Thank you for joining us at the SweetStamps.com Easter challenge and good luck!
Two really pretty cards.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx
Hi Gill!!! What a gorgeous easter card!!!! The design and the soft colors are stunning!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!!
Love Love Love the glitter!!!
Lovely easter cards!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette
Post a Comment