"I'd rather be at the beach" blog hop 18-22 May - DAY THREE

Welcome to DAY THREE of the "I'd Rather Be At The Beach" Blog Hop running from May 18-22 with different projects and lots of blog candy on offer each day. 

If you have arrived here from Kim’s blog  then you are on the right track. If you are here just browsing around blogland but would like to “hop” along with us then please click HERE to start at Emilys blog.

In case you missed my other 2 projects click HERE for day one and HERE for day  two.  Now onto my day three projects


I have made 3 pairs of beach holiday earrings. I bought some charms a long time ago for using on projects but did nothing with them. Now was a great opportunity to make them into earrings for my upcoming holidays in August. The first one is a cerise pair of flip flops, the second a pewter set of palm trees and the third an emamel set of palm trees with coconuts. I used a jump rings to attach to the charms and then an earring loop attached to that, all secured with my long nose pliers. Im looking forward to wearing them now when i get to Cyprus

I  hope you like what i have created and id appreciate it if you could leave me a comment. If you do like what you see and wanna see more then id love it if you would become one of my ever growing list of followers. I have blog candy giveaways on a regular basis, I have a RAK, a birthday club and  I also run bi weekly challenges for you to take part in.
Now back to the hop -  my candy offering is a handcrafted jewellery piece that i have made for  this hop and its something you can wear on the beach or at the pool side and look fabby or for a night out and look stunning !

There are a lot of talented crafters on this hop and I hope you enjoy looking through their blog entries.  So now please hop on over to the next blog (http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/)   where you will find another lovely creation from Jackie 
                   
Here's the lineup in case you get lost along the way:

Make sure you hop along through everyones blogs daily  to see all the inspirational projects and each partipants blog candy offerings .

 Thank you for hopping by, i look forward to reading your comments and i hope you will pop by and hop along again tomorrow.


If you are interested im also taking part in the "vacation hop" on my other blog, click HERE if you wanna hop along to that too.

Comments

Anniebee said…
These are really cute earrings, Gill! Great use of your left overs. TFS!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom
Linda Dale said…
So cute, I have two granddaughter who would love those. Great idea.
Doris P. said…
what a way to use things for other purposes!! Love those earrings!!
parkernana5@cox.net
Cathy said…
I love these earrings!!
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com
This is just tooooo stinkin cute! OMG! I am now a follower! Hope you can do the same! :-) Thanks for sharing!

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/
Barbara B said…
Earrings are so cute! I love them!
Barbara B
bkb248@gmail.com
Very cute earrings. I love them all escpecially the pink flip flops!!!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
mamawcindy said…
Love your Earrings!!! You are so Creative Gill. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
Riet said…
So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx
erickson said…
nice earrings, I would so wear them, I live in Florida.
onlysoccer727 at aol dot com
LBrocchi said…
Adorable earrings! Those would be so fun to wear!

-Lauren B
lbrocchi (at) gmail (dot) com
thekolbes said…
Ohh what a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
Stacey Brucale said…
Those flip flop earring are so adorable! I'm following as squiggles87.

xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com
Nancy said…
I just love your earrings! I love creating jewelry and so it is so nice to see someone else's pieces!
Nancy said…
I just love your earrings! Beach wear is so fun isn't it?
Becky Dunham said…
These earrings are so cute Gill! Ii am jealous you are going to Cyprus - wanna pack me into your suitcase? Of course, I would have to get to Scotland first :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
Lisa R. said…
Great idea for using charms. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Sherrie K. said…
Love the flip flop earings. Cute idea!! I am a new follower of yours. I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me too:)
I look forward to seeing more fun ideas from you:)
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com
Emily said…
So cute! I love the little flip flops! Or as my daughter calls them... "floppies" lol
AmyJRockstar said…
These are so cute! I love making jewelry too, but I haven't made any for a long time b/c I'm too addicted to making cards. LOL You have inspired me to give it a go again. Maybe I'll pull out my stuff this weekend and give it a shot! TFS and for the chance to win. I'd love to win something handmade from you! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
joydee1963 said…
Love the palm trees so cute,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
scrapBugz said…
Love the earrings! TFS!

Mandy
mjbaker at earthlink dot net
LisaG said…
Hhmmmm, I wonder what you're going to be wearing on holidays?! The jewellery pieces are so cute! Have you made more for selling?! Well done!

Lisa x
These are soooo cute! I never thought about making my own earrings!

america57@comast.net
Kimmarie Baker said…
I love these earrings. My girls would make me buy them. lol

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 300 FOLLOWERS

CBGM BLOG SKETCH CHALLENGE #8 - PINK/GREEN WITH FLOWERS

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 200 FOLLOWERS