MY BLOG PAGES

Saturday, 14 May 2011

CBGM BLOG SKETCH CHALLENGE #7 - PINK/LILAC WITH BUTTONS


Hello all its saturday and i hope you are all going to have a great crafty weekend.


Thank you to everyone who entered into the last challenge for "birds in the garden" the entries were brilliant and i also must say thank you to my DT for their inspirational projects too.



So onto the winner of the "birds in the garden" challenge -  a winner was selected but I had to choose again as that person wasnt a follower on my blog, so I have drawn another winner and this time it has picked ...


CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO   
DONNA !    

Please can you email me (from the ME tab) and i can send you your winning blinkie button for your blog.


Now onto this weeks challenge - i have 2 new members on board for the team 
for this week. 
Firstly id like to introduce to you Valerie as a main DT member and also 
to Jacki who is a guest designer for May.

I hope you join me in welcoming these talented ladies to my team.

So for this challenge I have a sketch & a theme - heres the sketch



and the theme is Pink and Lilac with 3 buttons.

Now for the DTs creations

Valerie


Jacki

  
Lisa


 Margaret


Pamela


Mine 


Kitty wont be joining us this week as she is poorly so please join me in sending her some virtual get well wishes. Hope you feel better soon hun, x

Now then i hope your creative juices are now flowing - but before you get set to work there are a few conditions for entry into the challenge.

1 - You NEED to be a follower on my blog - this last winner i couldnt count as they weren't following - you dont want that to be you now do you ?.
2- You NEED to use a current project, no back linking please
3 - Link up DIRECTLY to your challenge post  and not just to your blog.

Its great to receive comments so would love it if you could spare the time to write a line or 2 even if your only browsing. If you would like to visit my DTs pages individually then you can find their links on the CBGM tab at the top of my blog.

Well GOOD LUCK everyone and we look forward to seeing your creations.

6 comments:

LisaG said...

Lovely card Gill. Is it you as a little girl, dressing up in your Mum's clothes?!

The pink mirror card really makes things stand out. Have you glittified the feather boa?

Well done.

L xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi gill just got going again

Cherry Cherry said...

Love all the cards girls. Gill, so cute and the colours are fantastic. Pamela, another cutie. Beautiful card Lisa. Lovely card Jacki, pink and purple go together so well. Very chic Valerie.x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Gill, I have just posted my card for the challenge. I so love pink and purple. The DT have done some beautiful cards. Especially love the feather boa.
Hugs
Linda :)

Linda Dale said...

Hi Gill, posted my card for the challenge. One of my favorite combos, pink and purple. Hope you like it.

Becky Dunham said...

Hey Gill - posted my card! I hope you like it as much as I do :) I too love this combination - of course purple is my favorite color :)


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!