Today is the Carnival of Cards blog hop starting over at Sherry's blog http://patternsbysher.blogspot.com/2011/05/card-carnival-blog-hop.html
If you have just arrived here while hopping around in blog land and would like to take part then please start back at Sherry's blog as above.
If you have however arrived here from Susan's blog then you are on the right track.
The idea behind this blog hop is to create cards that are not convential square or rectangle.
Due to the very last minuteness of this hop (for me - like 5 mins ago) i apologise as i have not been able to produce anything brand new, so ive dug through my archives and here are my entries.
The first card is a rocker - this is my fav style right now. Ive used a Little Claire stamp on it, coloured with my copic sketch markers and added peel offs, bling, buttons, fibres and punched flowers.
This is such a lovely card style as have used a flower from a cricut cart and welded 2 together to create this cute flower style card. I have used an embossing folder to create the background Thank yous and a HS image coloured in copic markers. I have added bling, bows and wild orchid craft flowers.
Another rocker style card here with an HS image again coloured in copics, peel offs, buttons, bling ribbons and punches used.
Another flower card using a LOTV cat image again coloured in copics. Punched flowers, craft work cards card candy as flower centres, peel offs, a metal embellisment sentiment and a bow to top it off.
Another rocker style card using a LOTV fairy image again coloured in copic markers, peel offs, buttons, pearl bling, a ribbon bow and punched flowers for decoration.
Yet another rocker card - you can tell this is my fav style by now i hope !! This is a magnolia image used and she is coloured with copics, bling, buttons, a bow and wild orchid craft flowers added.
Another flower card here with a magnolia image again coloured in copics, peel offs, bling, buttons, bow and wood chip flowers added for effect. Glitter added to her crown and star magic wand.
And now for my last entry again a rocker card with WOJ images coloured again in copic markers. Peel offs, pearl bling, buttons and a bow added as embellisments.
Well there you go, my non conventional cards for this hop. Hope you like them and if you have time i would love it if you could leave me a comment. If you like what you see and would like to see more of my style of creations then why not join up as one of my ever growing list of followers as id love to have you on board. I run bi weekly challenges for you to take part in, plus RAK & Birthday clubs and have regular blog candys on offer - check out whats on offer just now on the top RHS of my blog.
Now then back to the hop.
Please now hop on over to Rexann's blog http://ibecircled.blogspot.com/ for another inspirational piece of craft. If you get lost along the way then here is the line up.
Sher www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
Kathie http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com/
Amy http://www.lovetocrop.com/
Anita http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
Jen http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
Vicki http://www.vickiscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
Cindy http://creativepointe.blogspot.com/
Melin http://PaperCraftingWorld.blogspot.com/
Susan http://sueinct.blogspot.com/
Gill http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/ ----- YOU ARE HERE
Rexann- http://ibecircled.blogspot.com/ ------YOUR NEXT HOP STOP
Jen www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com
Ronnie www.inkyantics.blogspot.com
Mollie http://cricketscricut.blogspot.com/
Gaby http://gabycreates.com/
Gina http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
Misty http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
Melissa- http://www.scrappycupcakes.blogspot.com/
Well thank you for hopping on by today, i look forward to reading your comments and seeing you again real soon.









27 comments:
Oh I love these cards! I have got to learn how to make them, they are wonderful!
Your cards are great - really like the idea of rocker cards and the images you have used too are so cute
OH SO LOVE x3 these cards!!! especially the fairy.. so would love to learn more about how to make a rocker card! already a follower. love ur e-mails!
parkernana5@cox.net
Wow! What a collection! You'd never guess you weren't prepared for it!
My favourite has got to be the LOTV pussy cat card. It's really sweet and I love the blending you've done on the cats fur.
Well done!
xx
Boy, Talk about eye candy! LOL! All are just fantastic Gill!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Can you believe it, I've never heard of "rocker" cards! Too funny because the teacup card I made for this Hop actually does rock (because of the saucer)! All your cards are gorgeous!
WOW, these are beautiful. Love that style of card. So creative. Thank you for sharing them all on this hop.
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
WOW! Beautiful cards!
~ Jen @ Musings of A Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com
jlhudson2(at)cox(dot)net
Absolutely beautiful cards! I'm new a follower TFS!
What beautiful cards! I've not made this style of card but will have to look into it. TFS.
Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com
Great card... are the hlf circle on rockers?
already a follower
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I LOVE the rocker cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I am going to try that technique soon. I have become a follower.
blessings, patchworkhen at g mail dot com
Those are some GREAT cards,just so beautiful.I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
Great cards. Thanks for sharing.
Alison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com
Wow, your rocker cards are awesome! I'll have to try one. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Thanks for sharing your fabulous collection of cards. They are all awesome. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
Oh, wow, Gill!! All of your cards are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!! I love every single one of them and am SOOOOOOOO glad you linked 'em all here for the hop!! :)
I'm a HAPPY follower (thought I was before, but I signed up today, so....)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com
Now this is a Card Carnival !!! Wow you have been busy. Love all of your Cards.Have never seen a Rocker Card before. Love It!! Thanks for Sharing. :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com
First of all I think all your cards are amazing and you have such GREAT talent and 2nd, I love the mouse and the cat making a toast!! Love it!! I just became a follower, I HAVE to see what you do next!! Mollie
Gill beautiful cards, i love them all!!!!
Beautiful cards. Do you have directions for your rocker cards? I would love to give them a try. I like the different types of cards too.
cstephenson at q dot com
Gosh girl, they are AMAZING. I have never seen a rocker card before. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
OMG!!! I love all you cards, but my favorite is the fairy rocker card..Do you have a tutorial on the rocker cards? I love these kind of cards!! Awesome collection girlfriend!! TFS!! Thank you for being part of a very super fun Hop!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥
OMG...where have you been! I love your cards. I am so happy your part of the hop as I really love your card styles. Very pretty. I am a follower and fellow hop participant (right before you). I can't believe I haven't found you before. I just got into card making not long ago and your such an inspiration. Well, glad I found you now.
awww these are all amazing!! I'll take all of your last minunt oldies! Thank-you for sharing luv.
Deborah foti~ ustoleit@comcast.net
www.scrappingmamma.net
Gill you have out done yourself again how cute are tese
Jacki xx
Love the rocker cards! They are just all adorable! TFS! I'm a follower now!
Post a Comment