MY BLOG PAGES

Wednesday, 6 March 2019

SMALL DIE CUT GIFT BOXES

Today I'd like to showcase a Tonic sweet nothings die used to make small gift boxes.



I have cut the die using white pearl card and poked out all the unwanted parts of the design. Then cut 2 rectangles in the purple card. One to cover the inside of the floral cut panel and one for the back panel.




Next I cut the 2 elements for the butterfly. This is a die from a triple set from The Works. I mounted the filigree cut one on top of the purple backing then added some gems to form its body. This was then attached to the purple back panel of the box. I added gems all around the box as a nice decorative feature.


I then  glued all the flaps of the box together to keep it closed. All except the top opening. Next I created a little bow and glued a gem to the centre, this was attached to the front top of the box.



Once dry that's the box all ready to pop in a gift.  I made one with gems all around and another with some decorative glitter ribbon as couldn't decide what looked better. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!