Good morning all
Today i have left the Scrapbook Stamp Society DT and would like to showcase a few cards made using some of their digis that i haven't shown before - one from each of the artists that i admire.
First up is a digi called "Susie's Hope" from Heather Valentin and it can be found in the store HERE
I am entering this card into the following challenge
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-171-monochromatic.html
Next up is "Shades of Green1" from Morgan Fitzsimons and it can also be found in the store HERE
I am entering this card into the following challenge
http://elphinehouse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/things-with-wings-challenge.html
This card has been created using the digi called "Rose" from Sherri Baldy and can be found HERE
I am entering this card into the following challenge
http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.ca/2012/07/2tc17-fifth-tuesday-free-for-all.html
Last up is one called "Girl Flower Butterfly" from Mitzi Satu Wiuff and can be found HERE
I am entering this card into the following challenge
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/4-crafty-chicks-101-distressing.html
I hope you like what i have created today, thank you for all your support while being on this team but sadly circumstances have caused me to leave.
Thanks for stopping by today.














12 comments:
What a lovely set of designs, xxx
WOW Gill, these are all stunning! I love all the artists too and each image has been showcased beautifully.
Sorry that you have left SSS.
Hugs
Linda xxxx
Wow Gill Fabulous and gorgeous cards as always.
But I see also no goog news.
Sad to see you go.
My english is not up to date, I'm learning here a lott with you guys and I know there is something going on.
But it's sad to see you go.
I'll visit your blog anyway.
But thanks for helping me all those times.
greetings karin
Hi Gill, Beautiful, sweet and lovely and fabby cards as always ..
so sad that you leaving but it was a pleasure working with you and to know you ..such a good friend...will surely be missed by others :(
All the best and Take care ..
(((Hugs)) Rose
Beautiful cards will miss you will keep following your blog Hugs Bee
Gill they are all gorgeous as usual. I can't believe the shading on Mitzi's image; that is my favorite.
these are all fabulous Gill - wonderful creations and I hope things work out for you! Big hugs Rachel xx
Wonderful creations! Love all of the wonderful coloring and distressing on your card that you entered with us. So much inspiration so thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Wow!! What absolutely gorgeous creations!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)
Beautiful projects...sorry to see you leave SSS.
Thank you for playing our Distressing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!WTG!
Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "distressing" challenge!
Post a Comment