MY BLOG PAGES

Saturday, 4 August 2012

AT THE MOVIES BLOG HOP 4TH AUG '12

Hello everyone and welcome to my AT THE MOVIES blog hop 4th Aug.






If you have arrived here in bloggerland and wish to hop along then you are starting in the right place.


Do you love the movies - tell me what your favourite film is.


I have based my cards for this hop around my all time favourite  films of all time  - GONE WITH THE WIND and BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYs


Here is the first of my creations - some Gone with the Wind cards






Next up is some projects  with Audrey Hepburn from the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys using the Debbi Moore Glitter & Glitz New York CD. These cards are on display in Carole's Crafts shop where i am the shop manager so if you would like to see them close up then you know where to visit.


This first one is a shaped easel card




Next up is a small address book that i got inside a christmas crackers so i jazzed it up with Audrey imagery to make it useable




Next up is a charm bracelet that i made with lots of pearls and charms to represent some of Audreys films that i love. I have the main cabochon of Audrey herself, dress, hat, bag, shoe and perfume bottle to represent her sophistication and elegance and my fav film Breakfast at tiffanys has the cat, cocktail glass and the key plus the eiffel tower from Paris when it sizzles. It took ages to make but i LOVE the way it turned out.




here are the earrings




Lastly is an 8x8 card  that i have created using the Tiffany shop backing paper and Audrey character image decoupaged in front then I added a ribbon around it and 2 pewter triangle corners. I have added faux pearls as her earring, her necklace and rings.




I hope you like what i have created for this hop and if you would like to leave me a comment id love to read what you think. 


Next on the hop is JACKI so please pop on over and see what she has created.


Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way or blogger isnt playing nice - you will find my other blog at the end of the line up for some more projects from me as YEP i got carried away as usual !








Thanks for hopping and see you over on my other blog at the end of the hop.

7 comments:

ike said...

FANTASTIC creations - the AH image is fabulous... I liked all her films. The bracelet is awesome :-) xxxxxxxxx

Bee and Dee said...

Great projects Gill love them, Hugs bee

lorby said...

Love all your cards. You are so talented. I so wish I could of joined you on this hop because I so enjoy hopping with you.

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Unbelievable projects. Do you ever sleep?

Liz said...

Just beautiful, all your projects are pieces of art. Love them all!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

Dena said...

You sure made a lot of projects for this hop, didn't you! WOW! Great projects, Gill! Such classic movies, too. I think my fave project is the bracelet. It's so pretty! TFS and for having me in your hop!

Aloha,
Dena Jones

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! Your projects are so amazing! You are so creative and inspirational! I so love love love your projects! I just saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the very first time last month. Always wanted to see it.

My favorite movie is Sixteen Candles. I love it because that is the era I was a teenager and I was so in love with the movie when it came out. Had a huge crush on Emilio Estovez and still love Molly Ringwald (I am a red head, too).

Thank you for a super great blog hop! This is so fun!


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!