MY BLOG PAGES

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

DEBBEES CDS - DT CHALLENGE

Good morning everyone

Today sees the launch of a new challenge at Debbees CDs challenge blog. It is feb so what does that bring - yep its all about love for valentines day.

Here is my project for this hop using Debs freebie papers and toppers.


I have created an A5 size card and covered the front and back in the different gradient papers then edged the front with pinflair flexi bend peel offs.




I cut out the main topper and matted and layered it onto pink and purple card cut with scallop edged scissors. The heart is mounted on 3d foam and edged again in peel offs. The tulips have been glazed with glossy accents.

I then punched out some little butterflies in purple glitter card and used pinflair glue to stick them on the card.

A mega pink organza bow and hat pins added for decoration with a little clear flower button.  Love xxx peel offs added to the matting block.



 I used the insert provided by just trimming it down a smidge and attaching to the inside of my card.


I took the other topper and matted it onto pink card stock and used it as a topper onto the back of the card.


I hope you like my creation for the challenge and will also check out the other DTs creations. Remember Debs gives away the papers and toppers FREE on her blog and all you have to do is create with them, link them up and you could win a CD from her fabby range - an amazing challenge - GO FOR IT !

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful valentines card.

greetings karin

l00pyscraftcreations said...

luverley!! am popping over now, xx


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!