NOVEMBER RAK CLUB

Today is the launch of the November RAK club card swap. I have emailed out everyone their partners information.
The theme for the challenge this month is - Something that makes you Happy - that leaves it very open for interpretation - go for it !!

Please leave a comment below when you have sent out your RAK card and Please link up your RAK card on the Mr Linky below when you have received it


Comments

Bea said…
hi my card is off to Luxemburg today
Gill McCall said…
My card was posted on saturday
Becky Dunham said…
I posted my card today to England today :)
Forgot to comment but I sent my card on November 2nd to Louise:)
alethea said…
Posted my card today!!! I wonder if I'll get a card this month?? Hugsxx
Sabina said…
Hai ladies,
I got Post, but my little son (14 months) get all my things and take it away, I wanted to make a foto but he is gone, so I have to search it. I'm so sorry.
Sabina
Sabina said…
Hello Gill,
you sended out the adress for the december RAK? I had no e-mail?
Greets Sabina

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 300 FOLLOWERS

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 200 FOLLOWERS

CBGM BLOG SKETCH CHALLENGE #8 - PINK/GREEN WITH FLOWERS