September RAK club

Hello everyone

Just a quick post to say that the "Members only " September names have been issued for the RAK club so you can get your creative juices flowing.

The theme is colours of autumn so looking forward to seeing what the members create.

Remember to comment below this post when your card has been posted to its recipient and once you have received your card in the mail if you can create your blog post then link it up with the Mr Linky below

If anyone is reading this and is interested in becoming a member of our little group then please contact me from the ME tab on my blog or via facebook and just ask.

PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP CARDS IF YOU ARE NOT A RAK CLUB MEMBER - THANK YOU

Have a great month.

Comments

Now I'm planning which embellishment to use in my autumn themed card. :)
One thing I do when I start an art project - Plan ahead to keep those creative juice flowing in an organize manner. :)
Gill McCall said…
Annabella im unsure why you have linked up to this MR linky as you are not in my RAK club - this is for linking cards for current members. The blog link it took me too is not a genuine blog so its been deleted. thank u
Cheryl said…
Mailed out my card for September out today. Yeah for me, I am on the ball this month!
My September card is winging it's way to Canada as we speak:)
Val x
bea said…
HI my card to US was posted yesterday
Sabina said…
my september card, goes to the post office on Friday...
and me arrived the RAK card from Margaret. THANK YOU
Sabina
Gill McCall said…
I have 2 sept rak cards to issue. one to the UK and one to the US. the UK one has been received and my USA one is going to be flying its merry way tomorrow.
Unknown said…
My september card is going out on Monday!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I have received my September card and sent mine out a few days ago. Will post shortly!
Anonymous said…
September card is posted!
Karey
Becky Dunham said…
Okay, I have posted my September card above, and I have "posted" (mailed) my September card off to Gill a few weeks ago. Hope you got it Gill! I have my October card all ready to go!
alethea said…
I have finally sent my September card off!! Sorry it's so late!!! HUgsxx
Cheryl said…
Here is the card I received from Linda a few days ago. It is now posted on my blog. It is gorgeous!!
Bea said…
Rec'd my autumn RAK

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 300 FOLLOWERS

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 200 FOLLOWERS

CBGM BLOG SKETCH CHALLENGE #8 - PINK/GREEN WITH FLOWERS