What a week its been as im SO glad its saturday at last.
What happened to all the entries from last times challenge on Cute as a Cupcake - there was a disappointing 12 only - not that the 12 were disappointing as the entries were all fabby - but you get what i mean !
I have picked a winner from the 12 and it is ....
CONGRATULATIONS goes to JO Please can you email me from the ME tab above and i can send you your winning blinkie
Now on for this weeks challenge - its one to get you all thinking and using up scrap as its called
"The SCRAPBOX Challenge"
- so the clue is in the title - you need to use all your scrappy bits and bobs that you hoard - we all hoards bits of card and paper - right ? so nows the chance to use them up.The DT for this challenge have got more than one pic each as there is a before and after to show what scraps they used for their creations. Thank you ladies for your inspiration for this challenge, as always they are excellent.
Pamela
Valerie
Lisa
Linda
Jacki
Becky
Then theres mine,
Now its your turn - let us see your scrapbox creations.
Please link up your blog post on the Mr Linky below and remember to take part you need to read the following :-
Please be a follower on my blog in order to take part - so no linking up if your not following as your entry will not count
Please link up your full blog post and not just a link to your blog
Please ensure you have mentioned this challenge in your blog post wording
Thank you and good luck







9 comments:
Lovely cards girlies! Some fabby cards. Isn't it great to use up bits and pieces in the scrapbox?
It's really good to see the before and after pics too, great idea Gill!
Lisa xx
WOW we rock or what? Fab cards from the team. Love them all :)
Linda xxxxx
Well done Gals,
It's amazing what can come out of a box of scraps, I think the designs are fabby
Wonderful creations ladies! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of the design team this month. I had a blast <3
hi gill have done a card.dug up some bits.have told the story about the bits. it made me relize how far my crafting has com on. i have to say though i am going to stop doing magnolia challang for a while and go back to wiffof joy for a bit,as that is where i started. there is a lot of cards on there better than mine,and i feel a change is needed.hope things are going well for you,how did the house mouse go,love bluebell-flowerwood x.
The DT did a super duper Job on thier projects. Hope to see more entery's. Hugs, Debi
Well I thought I was a member of this blog but I guess I wasn't. I am now. Hugs, Debi
I hope I made it in time, just under the wire I think. Even fewer this time around Gill - it must be that time of the year.
Wow! lovely cards. I might try this one tonight if I can go home early. {heheh}
Post a Comment