MY BLOG PAGES

Sunday, 10 April 2011

SPARKLES CHALLENGE #9 EASTER

WOW now im on post number 4 - this is definately my last post for tonight.

This time im entering into the Sparkles Forum challenge '9 - for easter.
I have used cuddly buddly cute images to create these 2 lovely easter bunny cards. Both have been coloured in copic markers. edged in pinflair peel offs , flourishes cut from a cricut cart with buttons and little bows from my stash.


8 comments:

Misty said...

That is precious Gill!
My Baby is 14 today!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Misty said...

My goodness, lady friend, you have been busy! It is lovely! I am chilling on my arse, recooping from all that girly teen party activities!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Awwwww two adorable cards, the images are so sweet.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

Unknown said...

These cards are so cute Gill I love the swirls what cricut cardtrige did you use for those? Your colouring is amazing great work.

Cherry Cherry said...

I love these cards. The bunny is so cute.

Cheryl said...

These are adorable! Love that bunny.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww these images are just gorgeous!! Two fab creations!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Crafting Gill said...

this is gorgeous love it thanks for joining SFC good luck

Gill xx


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!