MY BLOG PAGES

Monday, 25 April 2011

LORDY LORDY LOOK WHO'S 40 BLOG HOP 25TH APRIL

Hi everyone


Today is Jenn's 40th Birthday blog hop - i hope you will join me in wishing her a very happy birthday. I live way too far away for me to have baked her a cake so ive done some virtual cup cakes in the form of a birthday card - hope you like it Jenn - have a great day.






If you have arrived here from Susan's blog then you are going in the right direction for the hop. If you have arrived here to just check things out  (thank you) but if you would like to hop along with us then please click HERE to start at Jenn's blog.


For this hop we have to create birthday related projects so without further delay here is my  project.


It is a layout page i created to remember my 40th Birthday last year.
I have used Tinkerbell backing paper, Tinkerbell stickers, flourishes cut from cricut accent essentials cart and 8x8 scallop edge cut squares. The photos are of me from my earlier baby years and me from last year when Jim and I were on holiday in Majorca and took a cowboy trail ride.My cake was surprise surprise a tinkerbell one that my mum got for me - shame we had to eat it !!



Here is a little close up of my tinkerbell birthday cake .






I hope you like my project  and id love it if you would leave me a comment. 


If you do like what you see and wanna see more then id love it if you would become one of my ever growing list of followers. I have blog candy giveaways on a regular basis, I also run 2  challenges a month, a RAK club and a Birthday club for you to take part in.


Now back to the hop - there are a lot of talented crafty women on this hop and I hope you enjoy looking through their blog entries.  So now please hop on over to http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ which is the next blog in the hop where you will find another lovely creation from Martha                    

Here is the hop line-up in case you get lost along the way.





There is lots of candy being offered on this hop so make sure you hop through everyones blogs.


Please check back at Jenns blog for the whole week as she will be having giveaways each day to celebrate her birthday week. Some of the other girls are having more than one posting throughout  the week but i only have the one post.

Thank you for hopping along with us and i look forward to reading your comments. I have a handcrafted jewellery piece made by me  up for grabs - so i will choose a random selected winner from the comments received and announce it on my blog next monday 2nd May so dont forget to check back.



22 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Gill,
I am already a follower, I love the layout and the cake is just adorable! Chriss

america57@comcast.net

comopark1886 said...

Ahhhh... to be forty again! Cute cake!
comopark@roadrunner.com

Jackie Lilly said...

I love the lay out. I have a ton of DisneyWorld pictures I need to get in a book. We took lots of pictures with Tinkerbell and the other fairies. I might have to scraplift! What a great mom to get you such a beautiful cake.

ShersL84bed said...

I'm already a follower of yours.

This layout is great. Love it.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Dina said...

Love it! Hugs Dina arm1997@msn.com

Anita said...

I love this and the cake is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thanks for letting me be in this hop.
Hugs, Anita

Doris P. said...

LOVE the LO.. I will need to do an awesome LO this year as I will be 49 this year! (ugh) I really said it out loud

already a follower!! Love the e-mail so much easier.. so many blogs to remember!!
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

The Scrapoholic said...

I love the card you made for Jenn! The layouts are just wonderful! Your work is jsut great! TFS!

Jae said...

Wonderful layout! And I absolutely love the tinkerbell cake - so cute! TFS

Misty said...

I miss my 40's ..lol! Lovely Gill, sorry I seem to be messing up lots today, am a bit off.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Jess said...

The card and LO are so nice!

Deb said...

Great layout and the cake does look too good to eat....

Anna said...

Adorable card and layout.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Susan L said...

Love the layout and I am a new follower too :) Looking forward to participating in some challenges too. The cake looks heavanly!


Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Adorable card and layout. Great job.
I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the colors in your layout.

Babe O'Mara said...

Adorable layout. Love the colors and the cake is too cute. I'm a new follower. Thanks for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I am commenting today because you gals have me confused? I thought everyone was going to have something new every day this week? And if we commented every day we could win the big prize?

america57@comcast.net

joydee1963 said...

Great layout!already a follower, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Angela said...

Very cute layout! I am your newest follower!

lauermaa at gmail dot com
www.angelascrafty.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Jenn will love your card, it is awesome. Your layout is also awesome. Thanks for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

mamawcindy said...

Love the Cupcake Card that you made Jenn and I am lovin your 40th Birthday layout that you made for your self. Love the Tinker Bell Cake. My little grad daughter loves Tinker bell. TFS
I'm a new follower. :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!