MY BLOG PAGES

Monday, 11 April 2011

DO YOU LIKE CRAFTING WITH DIGI STAMPS & GETTING SOMETHING FREE???

The answer is YES isnt it! 

Well i have  FREE candy - who doesnt like FREE CANDY !!! 
Keep reading to find out what to do to win it.


I  joined another  DT in april called Digi Doodle Shop . Here is the posting that was put up to announce the new DT  http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/2011/04/newest-ddsb-addition.html

Part of being on a DT is to provide crafting inspiration on the products, promote their challenges and to get them new followers who will  take part in their challenges. 

What i would like is for Digi Doodle Shop to have more than 30+ new followers who have been referred by me  - if more then great ! So what you need to do to be in the draw for my free candy is -:

1 - Pop over to digi doodle shop and become a new follower - have a browse around as im sure you will like what you see and will be entering the challenges & buying digis too!
2 - Leave them a comment HERE mention my name as a referral - if my name isnt mentioned you cant be included in my candy draw
3 - Return to my blog & put a comment under this posting, telling me that youve done it.


Simple eh - as that it !

I will check on your comments  when they are visible to be sure of your entry into my candy draw.  I will  select a candy winner  when  30 + new referral followers on "digi doodles best " have been achieved or when my DT term comes to an close at the end of June - whichever comes first. 


Only NEW followers of digi doodle shop can count for my candy draw  referrals.
Remember if you dont include my name in your comments on digi doodles shop then i cant include you in my draw.


Good luck as I look forward to reading your comments and seeing you over on Digi doodle shop !!



34 comments:

alethea said...

Congrats on making the Digi Doodles shop Best DT team!! I've popped over there and become and follower and left a comment mentioning that you referred me!! I look forward to joining some of their challenges!! Thanks for the chance to win some fab candy!! Hugs xx

Carol said...

Congrats on your new post. Just become a follower and have posted a comment. Thanks for the chance to win some candy. Carol x

Linda Dale said...

Congratulations that is awesome. I went to Digi Doodles last night and bought a tons of their images. Well maybe not a ton but I spent the $15 and received the free images for their special offering and I am a happy camper. Thanks for the chance to win.

Canonbury creations said...

Well done Gill on making the DT team. I've become a follower and said you referred me! Lurve the candy!!
Val x

Linda Dale said...

oops, forgot to mention that I did become a follower of Digi Doodle, left a comment and mentioned your name. Thanks

Gill McCall said...

CHeers Linda, Val and Alethea - thats great. Carol thank you too but i cant see your comment on DDSB blog.

Amanda said...

congrats Gill.. I wanted to let you know that I am now following Digi Doodle. I did leave a comment and said I was referred by you. Thank you for sharing
Amanda

Debbie T said...

Congratulations Gill on making the DT team, your cards are fantastic and look forward to seeing your designs. I have now become a follower of Digi Doodle.
Good Luck

Debbie T

Anonymous said...

I have become a new follower. Good luck on being Part of the new Design team.. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with... Good Luck. I became a follower and told here your referred me..

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Gill. Went over to DDSB blog. became a follower and left a comment say you referred me. Thanks so much for the chance to win. :)



www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com

Rosalee said...

Yup! I agree with you Gill. Everyone loves free stuff, cause I know I do...lol.
I've done all you asked. Thanks for the wonderful chance
Hugs, Rosalee

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am a new follower of DDSB blog and i have mentioned you name that referred me!

Brittney said...

I'm a new follower. I stopped by DT and became a new follower. I said you sent me... Thanks for the chance to win some candy : )

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Ok, I did it. (just signed in, was already following). Thanks for a chance at your Yummy candy! Congrats on joining that team!

michelle said...

Congrats on the DT so awesome. I went over to the blog and told them you sent me over. michellecrawford80@yahoo.com

Gill McCall said...

Thanks to the latest bodies who have joined DDSB. Dottie and Michelle ive had a look on DDSB but cant see a comment from you - if no referral comment i cant include you in the candy draw.

Jacki Daniels said...

What happens if you are already a follower of them do we still count Gill you can pay me later for compliment I left you lol
Jacki xx

Gill McCall said...

Jacki - only new followers for digi doodles shop for referrals can count im afraid as its to encourage new followers for them. I have looked for your compliment to see what it was but cant find it.

EllenM said...

Can't wait to see your designs ~ thanks so much for posting this link. I became a follower, posted that you sent me and did a bit of shopping - time to break out the COPICS and pencils :)

EllenM
EllenM361@gmail.com

http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

Looking forward to all your creations..I became a follower of DDSB and posted that you sent me..
Hugs,
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

Very cool company. Can't wait to see your projects with their stuff.

Anonymous said...

.I became a follower of DDSB!

Your blog candies, they're looking pretty awesome!

xoxo,
Nurul Shah
www.dopescrapper.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

WONDERFUL CANDY!!!
Thanks for the chance Gill I've linked you up and follow both blogs and left a message that you sent me :)
hugs Nikki

Crafterkhush said...

Congrats on the Digi doodle shops best DT !! and Thanks for a chance for your blog candy

nettie53 said...

Hi Gill,
I went over to Digi doodle shop best and become a follower.
Congrats and thank for de chance to win your blog candy.
Have a nice day,
Nettie

http://www.nettie53.blogspot.com

Naturally Me Creations said...

I'm a new follower here, and have a left a comment mentioning your name as a referral on Digi Doodles. I'm glad to have found another challenge blog! :)
Tnx for a chance to win the lovely candy!

Naturally Me Creations said...

Oh, forgot to clarify - i'm a new follower at Digi Doodle (as well as of your lovely blog!) You have some gorgeous cards, and you're so good with colouring in! :)

Emma said...

hi im a new follower and placed a comment on digi doodle...all looks great .Thanks for a chance to win your fab candy xx

Crafterkhush said...

Congrats Gill.. So Sorrry.. I posted a comment on the digi doodle blog but I forgot to congratulate you..

thekolbes said...

I have been there and became a follower and said I was referred by you. Congrats on being on the new DT
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Hildes Scrappeunivers said...

I've been to Digi doodles! Congrats as beeing on the new DT

Hugs, Hilde

scrappingmamma said...

Congratulations on making the dt team, very exciting I loved your card for this weeks challenge at digi doodle blog :-)
I've left your team members a message saying that I was peeking in & you sent me. Have a lovely day, & I can't wait to see more of your projects
Deborah foti ~ ustoleit@Comcast.net
Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

may-chu said...

Hi Gill, congrats for making it into the DT. good luck with that. I'll remember you when I'll look for DT in my own digital stamps shop.
anyway, I did as you asked, followed and mentioned you. thanks for the chance,
May xx

Sue in CT said...

Gill,
Congrats! I looked around (some awesome art) and became a follower then went to the team site (came back and clicked your link) and left a message saying you sent me and I am a new follower and now I am here leaving you a message about what I did...LOL. I saw some really nice stuff. If it wasn't so close to 5 am (and I didn't get any sleep yet I would spend more time there).


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!