Here is my fourth posting for today and its to enter into the challenge over at Designed2Delight digital stamps - bullfrogs and butterflies.
I love the digi images that Faith comes up with and this one is no exception.
Today i have created 2 cards using this cute digi - hope you like them.
For this one i decided to turn the frog pink - how cool a pink frog and to top it all i added glitter to him so hes a sparkly shiny frog. I have usedthe oh hoppy day digi and tiled it for the backing paper. The digi is coloured with my copic sketch markers, matted and layered on cerise card stock and added a bow and buttons
For this one i have again tiled the sentiment as a backing paper and coloured the image in copics. I have added glossy accents to the flowers and added some chipboard flowers and pink bling


5 comments:
What a gorgeous cards.
Hugs Riet.xx
both of your cards turned out so nice... well done
Both cards are so cute, and I love the background paper you have created!! LOVE the pink frog! :)
Your cards are great.
Loving the buttons and background papers.
Thanks for playing along with D2D!
Emily
These are SOO NEAT!! LOVE the background papers you created using the sentiments from this set--how TOADally AWESOME of you!!! =) Heehee!
Thanks for playing at D2D's Delightful Inspiration challenge!
Post a Comment