BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - for when i reach 500 FOLLOWERS

As my mini candy giveaway has now been drawn it is time to launch my new BIG candy - this time its for when i reach 500 followers.

I have been finding that some people who enter candy giveaways are only clicking on follow my blog just because there is something "FREE" on offer and dont actually read my blog - so for this candy give away there is another  condition for entry.

1 - You do need to be a follower on my blog
2 - You need to be an active commenter on my blog - and i dont just mean a comment on the candy!!!
3 - You need to post my candy giveaway on your blog linking it back to me
4 - When using the Mr linky please ensure your link is working properly as will be deleted otherwise.

If you are checking back on the giveaway and your name has disappeared then one of the above refers as i will be deleting non compliant entries.

Here is the candy on offer.


contents are -

A set of a4 cutting sheets in floral designs
A 12x2 set of papermania strips in floral
Happy birthday stickers
pearlescent card pack with envelopes
Papermania easter bunny stamp
2 papermania inks pink and brown
Papermania purple pearlescent paint
silicone glue with nozzle
pink alphabet stickers
4 glitter glue pens
large round brads
bag of assorted sentiments for cards or SB pages
3 bags of glittery blingy embellishment flowers.

Right then here is the Mr Linky - good luck everyone.

Dont forget to also check out my S'CBGM blog for my scrappin' candy giveaway for 100 followers.


Comments

nettie53 said…
Hallo Gill,
Wow.... beautiful candy.
I am happy with the chance tot win it.
Thank you
Hugs,
Nettie

http://www.nettie53.blogspot.com
Emy83 said…
CIAO! PASSO QUATI TUTTI I GIORNI DAL TUO BLOG PER VEDERE LE NOVITà...PARTECIPIAMO AL GIVEAWAY :-p KISS KISS ANNA EMY83
Linda Dale said…
Another awesome giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win Gill.
Judy said…
Hi Gill,

Congratulations, and welcome to the DDSB team. I'm really looking forward to see your creations.

Hugs
Tina said…
awesome giveaway...i agree everyone only comments and follows if its candy....not good...well i love your blog and happy to be an avid follower...thanks for a chance to win

Tina
Karen said…
Hey hun just clicked to follow you - I'm a new fellow DT member of DDSB! Looking forward to working with you.xx
may-chu said…
Hi honey,
I'm a follower, but I don't comment on EVERY post... I watch and comment whenever I drop by and see you recently posted something I love. hope that's enough. anyway, thanks for the chance.
May xx
Shirl said…
Hi Gill me to, thought might as well enter the blog candy seeings as how I have become a follower. HE HE.
Huygs Shirley x x
Unknown said…
Thank you for the chance to win this candy!!!!!
Mary Lou said…
How exciting. Great candy. crossing my fingers. Never win though. lol thanks for the great chance. Mary Lou Brown
may-chu said…
oops! I entered twice by accident (guess that's how much I want to win LOL). pls delete my second entry :)
May xx
Leanne said…
I'm already a follower. Will try my best to be an active commentator.
Anonymous said…
Your blog candies, they're looking pretty awesome!

Will look up on your blog daily and I'll try my best to be an active commentator! :D

xoxo,
Nurul Shah :)
www.dopescrapper.blogspot.com
Pamela said…
Yummy, all these goodies Gill. Nothing like a good bit of candy to make one salivate. Love your blog,and such brilliant designs.
Hello There!! I Just became you 397th Follower! Thanks for the chance to win an awesome Candy!!

I am Having an Awesome Giveaway over on my blog..Check it Out!!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥
Chris said…
Wow, you are close to getting that 500th follower. Good Luck!
Moni said…
Hi I am sorry I entered 2. Please you can delete one entry. Fab blog. Hugs,moni

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 300 FOLLOWERS

CBGM BLOG SKETCH CHALLENGE #8 - PINK/GREEN WITH FLOWERS

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY - 200 FOLLOWERS