Hello and welcome to my blog - this is a place for me to showcase my design creations . If you are interested in purchasing ANY of my creations then please contact me from the ME tab.
I hope you enjoy your visit and decide to follow - click on the follow link down on the RHS - dont forget to leave me a comment or 2 as i like to read what you think. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting !
hi gill,well done on your passing your craft,certificate. we dont have anything like that in this part of the world. did you do just a overhall,of all paper crafts including boxes ect.love bluebell-flowerwood.
12 comments:
What awesome news....CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing achievement!!!
:O)
Jessica
congratulations - well done
CONGRATULATIONS Gill!
FABULOUS - well done You !! xxxx Many Congratulations.
I have 1 more result waiting for just now !! I really hope I shall be joining you :-D xxxxxxxx
Wow well done Gill, Janet T
Congratulations!! Knew you could do it! xx
Congrats - well done.xxxx
Congratulations! That is wonderful! Edwina Brown
Hi Gill
What great news bet your really chuffed, so now the question is: when do we see you on TV then?
Congratulations Gill, Well deserved.
Hugs
Linda xxx
hi gill,well done on your passing your craft,certificate. we dont have anything like that in this part of the world. did you do just a overhall,of all paper crafts including boxes ect.love bluebell-flowerwood.
Many congrats Gill! xxxx
Post a Comment