Here are my creations for this challenge using SST digis
This first one is an owl rocker card coloured in spectrum noir markers, the body is glazed with glossy accents and the stars have mega glitter overload!
I have sprayed the card base with crafters companion gold glitter spray too.
This next one uses the BOO digi - again coloured with spectrum noir pens and the sky has been completely covered in glitter. The BOO and bow are glazed to make them stand out.
This last one is another rocker card using the spooky digi - the same colouring, glittering and glazing products used.
I hope you like what i have created and it will help get your creative juices flowing to produce your own halloween creations then pop on over to SST and link up your spooky masterpieces ! We all look forward to seeing what you come up with.





5 comments:
Beautiful cards! Gill. I especially like the first and the third.
I love these rocker cards Gill! I need to learn to make those - they are so fun. Your coloring skills are fabulous as usual :) Do you celebrate Halloween in Scotland? I never really thought about it before but recently I read a blog post by someone who said they didn't celebrate in her country, though I don't remember what country it was :)
Great cards Gill. Love the contrasting purple and orange colours.
Well done!
Lisa xx
CONGRATULATIONS Gill, I am so happy for you. Love the cards you have created.
Well done
Hugs
Linda xxxxxx
Awesome cards, you have done such an amazing job. I just bought my first bottle of Glossy Accent and have to try this! Love the Boo digi, that is so cute!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
Post a Comment