MY BLOG PAGES

Monday, 31 October 2011

13 days of Halloween blog hop 31st Oct (day 13)

Hello all - Welcome along to Day 13 of this fabby 13 days of  Halloween blog hop.

If you have arrived here from CallyAnn then you are on the right track, if not and are just browsing around in blogger land and would like to hop along then please start back HERE at Lisas blog.

Here is my day thirteen creation.




Yep this is me !  I am a partylite consultant in my spare time - yea i know spare time thats a joke right !
When i do my partylite parties at home or at my mums i make them a girlie night out where its a themed night for dress up, the house gets all decked up too. I also hold a cardmaking competition for any of the attendees who make cards. The last halloween one i had was in 2008 so here is me dressed as a vampire - my red eyes and lips matched my red HUGE wings but you cant see them in the pic unfortunately. I even managed to get blood stains (well lipstick actually) on my fangs !!

Thank you for hopping and i would appreciate your comments as like to read what you think.

As im the 13th on the hop there is no more to view for today and my posting for today draws this hop to a close. This has been an amazing hop with lots of talented crafters taking part and showcasing amazing projects. Thank you all for taking the time out to hop with us each day and i hope you have enjoyed the creations.

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Gill, you sure do look scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have enjoyed seeing all your fabulous creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doris P. said...

wow! even your eyes are red!! sounds like a fun party!! loved doing the blog hop with you - I am inspired to try different ideas! doris
parkernana5 at cox. net

lindaplus3 said...

Nice job :) tyvm for sharing your projects with us on this hop Happy Halloween :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

lindaplus3 said...

thought i had left a comment here but i guess not lol ty very much for sharing your projects on this hop Happy Halloween :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Luanne said...

hahaha! that is fun. love the LO and photo.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail dot com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

pattyk said...

I love to dress up too!! you look great! Thanks for sharing all your great work.millierose651@aol.com

scrappin2babygirls said...

awesome layout tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

lorby said...

I don't know how I missed this before but glad I did a blog whatever tonight and ran across this. Very scary. Jearise in Lorby's World.


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!