MY BLOG PAGES

Thursday, 30 June 2011

500 FOLLOWERS BLOG CANDY WINNER!

Good evening all

Well thank you to everyone as i have now reached 500 followers - yeah!!
So i have done the draw for the blog candy that i am offering.

The winning entry is : -



CONGRATULATIONS goes to Pamela L !!!!


Well done you. I hope you enjoy the candy - can you send me an email please with your address so i can get it send off to you. I am going to the PO on saturday with the Fairy Hop candy so i can get them both posted at the same time.

Now to go and sort out a 600 followers candy offering !!

Thank you to everyone who is a follower on my blog - i know i do not get around to everyones blogs to comment as it would take me forever but believe me you are appreciated and i like to hear what you think of my blog postings too.

Now its time to go get up and dressed and face the day. Have a good one everyone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

congratulations gill and pamela!!!

Tina said...

congrats pamela...congrats gill to 500 and many more

Tina

Search This Blog

Loading...