MY BLOG PAGES

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Digi Doodle Stores Best blog challenge # 60

Good morning crafters. Over on Digi Doodles Shops best blog the theme of the challenge #60 for today is Anything Goes.  You can use any digi image but obviously it would be good to use a DDS image.


Now on for the challenge - here is my creation - i have used the karaoke singing girl digi and coloured her in copic sketch markers in a pink dress - could have been me once upon  a time !!! The image is then matted on cerise card stock to match her dress.I have used a rock on backing paper - cant remember 
where i got that from and ive added a bow and button.





I hope you like what i have created - please feel free to check out the rest of the DTs creations - this can be found from the DDS DT link from the top of my blog

Thanks for stopping by and i look forward to seeing your creations


If you are interested in getting some FREE candy click HERE

13 comments:

Karen said...

I used those papers on my daughter's 16th birthday card. They are a freebie from Bearly Mine Designs hun.
Great card by the way. :0) xx

ahlers5 said...

Your choice of paper goes so well with your image. Looks like they were made for each other. Very nice.
Diane

Denise said...

Great card Gill - I have this backing paper too and I can't remember where I got it from either :0) Hugs Denise xx

Donna said...

Very cool card Gill, I know a few wannabe rock stars who would love this. hugs Donna x

Karen said...

Great card Gill, the papers are perfect fo the image too.
xx

dj1952 said...

Hi Gill, your image really does go well with the background paper. I love how well you coordinated this. Hugs, dj

KraftyKoolKat said...

Rock on Gill, this is cool.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Debs M said...

what a fun card, great bp's x

Anonymous said...

Just love all the pink - great choice!The papers are perfect for her.
Lisa x

Lisa said...

You're rocking with this one Gill!

Well done!

L xx

Sherrie K. said...

Your karaoke girl is rockin! Great job!
Sherrie K

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the paper
Ruth x

Judy said...

Great card Gill. Love the papers


Search This Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!