MY BLOG PAGES

Thursday, 17 March 2011

ST PADDYS DAY BLOG HOP 17TH - 19TH MARCH

Hello everyone,  im excited to be part of  the The St Paddy’s Day  BLOG HOP (3/17 @ 11:30pm to 3/19 @ 12:00am Eastern ST by Deeas this is my second hop line up participation-  I hope i get it right !

Thank you to Becky for inviting me and Denise for letting me be a part of this hop where i am among some very talented crafty ladies as i am honoured to be included – especially since this is only my second hop participation.

 If you have arrived here from Cheryls blog  http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com/  

then you are on the right track. If you are here just browsing around (thank you), but would like to “hop”  along with us then please start at

     
The theme for this hop is obviously St Patricks day and our projects had to include a 3 leaf clover as element. Here is my scrapbook project on one of my cats called Lucky – appropriate for a 3 leaf clover theme.

 have used 2 sheets of patterened paper from  DCWV latte paper stack and sliced the striped one in sections. I have printed off the photo of  Lucky and matted and layered it  on some co-ordinating card stock then attached it onto my papers.  The green wheel like edging is from a sticky ribbon pack from K&CO which i thought went well with the colour scheme. Next i used the Accent Essentials circuit cart and cut out some fancy flourishes in 4 and 3 inch sizes. I then used the Teardrops cart and cut out Lucky’s name.  I used a 3 leaf clover digi stamp which i coloured in copic markers and glazed it using ranger glossy accents. 
Assembled all the elements on the page and then added some purple pearl bling onto parts of the flourishes – just because i could!!!

So there we have it – my blog hop entry – hope you like it and id appreciate it if you could leave me a comment. If you do like what you see and wanna see more then id love it if you would become one of my ever growing list of followers. I have blog candy giveaways on a regular basis and I also run 2  challenges a month  for you to take part in.

Now back to the hop - there are a lot of talented crafty women on this hop and I hope you enjoy looking through their blog entries.  So now please hop on over to      http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/ which is the next blog in the hop where you will find another lovely creation from Jessica.                    

Here is the hop line-up in case you get lost along the way.

Thank you for hopping by, i look forward to reading your comments and i hope to see you again very soon  J.

16 comments:

Cathie w said...

cute lyout TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

BunnyFreak said...

Love the swirls on the layout.

Becks Cricards said...

Love your project Gill! So cute, I love how you incorporated the shamrock! Your work is so great! Glad you could hop along with us!!!

And I FINALLY had a moment to post the award you gave me =) I didn't forget =)

Becky

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Nice work on the layout! Good luck with that black cat!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
cardmonkey@comcast.net

xxsquigglesxx said...

Such a pretty layout and your cat is so cute!

xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenn said...

Great layout! Your cats beautiful. Love the colours, TFS!

grannyjuju said...

cute

Nanascreativecorner said...

Your work is great! It was fun being in the hop with you!!!

Karelj said...

What a beautiful layout! Teardrop was one of my first carts--I still use it all the time! I'm a follower--you can find me at ksjennings at gmail dot com or www.kareljcreations.com

Trisha said...

Great layout and so perfect for your kitty. Thanks for sharing and i am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

great layout. cute kitty! new follower!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Cyndi S said...

Fantastic layout.
cstephenson at q dot com

Theresa said...

Cute LO love all the detail.
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Dee said...

Love your LO, thanks so much for sharing and have a great day.

Debc06 said...

Love the layout. Lucy is a great looking cat. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Benay J said...

What a sweet kitty! Thanks for sharing your LO. I'd like to invite you to post pictures of your creations in our gallery at DesignersHerald.com.
Benayj

Search This Blog

Loading...